Music is Beauty

Music is Beauty

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

To Start Things Off...

Hi, my name is Allie and I will be your server this evening... Oh.. Wait, that's not right... I am Allie, and it IS evening... But I'm not a waitress... :P

Anyway. This blog is basically my life.. A longer version of a twitter update or a Facebook status. I'm going to tell you what's on my mind, what I'm wondering about, what's going on in my life and other things you probably don't care about. But I will be updating about a lot of things... I'm just not entirely sure what yet. This is my first blog, so it'll probably take time to get it started. :) I have a poll over on the side over there? See it? I want you to click an answer. But before you do, know that Locks Of Love charges the big bucks for one of their wigs, and I just don't think that's fair. But I didn't think it was totally fair to leave it out, so there it is. See? Go ahead, click an answer! Lemme know! :) I like you already, person. You are a nice friend. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment